Meet: St. Paul’s Parish Centre
Contact: The Vicar 024 7637 2089
Ever wished someone would…..
- come and visit you ?
- send a card to remember the anniversary of the loss of a loved one ?
- send you flowers when you’re feeling down or ill ?
- befriend you after a bereavement ?
- pray for you regularly ?
- make you feel special – that someone cares ?
The Pastoral Care Group aims to do just that.
We are a small group of volunteers who meet monthly to :-
- catch up on the progress of people we have been asked to pray for, visit or send a card to
- send cards or flowers to mark significant anniversaries and occasions
- see if there are other ways of helping, supporting or referring people on if necessary
- make sure people have others who are praying for them
- try to bring a bit of brightness to someone’s day
If you or someone you know could benefit from the help of this group, you could complete a slip on the Parish Centre board, or leave a message on the Parish Office answerphone (024 7632 5359) and someone will be more than happy to get back to you.